Pay as you go settings
- Enable one click renew
Allows to provide default set of options for enabling renewing in a single click.
- Consider renewal time of a user
Take renewal time into account for calculation of expiry date.
- Extend Expiration Date
Extend expiration date by the mentioned hours from the actual date of expiration.
- Use Balance to renew (customer Portal)
Use the balance in the user’s account for renewal.
- Show Previous Day For Users
Shows the expiry date as one day earlier instead of 00:00 of the next day.
- Enter no.of days for revert
Allows to enter the number of days beyond which the renewal cannot be reverted.
- Extend Grace Period
Enters the number of days beyond the expiry date to allow access.
- Check / Uncheck Payment Collected
Keep this option enabled by default when renewing.
- Check / Uncheck Renew only for paid users
Keep this option enabled by default when renewing
- Payment Type
Allows mentioning the type of payment when making a payment entry.
- Use Billing cycle when renewing
Allows calculation of billing in pro-rated basis on first billing and as per billing cycle on package.
- Change Group on Pro-rata basis (customer portal)
Allows automatic calculation of billing on pro-rated basis when changing a group on plan change from the customer portal by adjusting the previous invoice on pro-rated basis and the second invoice as per the number of days that the package is valid.
- Change Group on Pro-rata basis with previous order with no active until date change (customer portal)
Allows automatic calculation of billing on pro-rated billing when changing a group on plan change from the customer portal by adjusting the second invoice on pro-rated basis and keeping the first invoice as such
Enabling both the options recalculates both the invoices of the previous package and the new package on pro-rated basis.
- Renewal can be scheduled using after expiry (customer portal)
Allows scheduling renewal form customer portal.
- Don't generate invoice when renewing
Allow renewal without the generation of invoice.
- Clear Usage Policies
Change all overrides to defaults as per policy.
- Hide Pay As You Go Options
Hide options on pay-as-you-go and display only limited options when renewing.